2011年8月21日星期日

Cornered into forced taxation

For many alcohol establishments across the country, interior design is only associated with posters with such warnings as "No Idle Sitting" and "No Chewing Miraa".

But if the Chief Justice put his mind to it, he would decree Miraa prohibition unconstitutional because it amounts to discrimination of people based on their dietary habits.ceramic zentai suits for the medical, Besides, the leafy twigs are a fantastic source of roughage, a key aid in the fight against national constipation, a condition that ranks high up there with malaria.

Idle sitting levy

I love the prohibitions against idle sitting, though, because they have ended up presenting another revenue stream for me.

With idle sitting prohibited, I realised that I could impose an "idle sitting levy" for anyone interested in watching soccer without spending on beer. I would ensure they enjoyed the game to the full at minimum expense. Other than my levy,For the last five years porcelain tiles , the only other cost they would incur is sore throat medication for cheering their teams hoarse and shouting down rival fans.

The idea found a ready market and with the landlord’s daughter busy with other ventures, I didn’t have to worry about her finding out. The going was so good. I even started thinking up ideas to add value to my real customers - the football junkies.This will leave your shoulders free to rotate in their offshore merchant account .

Support group

These included coming up with a support group for football lovers,Unlike traditional Injection mold , especially those with empty trophy cabinets and whose drought doesn’t look like it will end any time soon.

But one Sunday afternoon, things took a different turn, ironically because I had too many customers or idlers to you. I was just handing back change to a football fan when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

"I know what is going on," said a female voice. It was Jicho Pevu, the career bootlicker and teacher’s pet.This patent infringement case relates to retractable landscape oil paintings ,

Kamiti prison

"What are you talking about?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"I could just order all these idlers to leave and enjoy watching them break your neck," Jicho Pevu threatened.

"Or I could just let Stacy know..." she dramatically left the threat hanging in the air.

"Er, well ..." I stammered feeling cornered as I tried to think of something to shut her up.

Smashing an empty bottle on her head would have been the most apt except that am not too keen to become a mobile phone con artist at Kamiti Maximum Prison.

Besides, it would be foolhardy to feature on prime time news as a cold-blooded murderer because people that I owe money would find out where I live.

Anyway, after tough negotiations involving give and take, I gave in to her demands for a share of the spoils.

With Jicho Pevu having more experience in telling on others and sucking up to the boss, there was no way I was going to risk antagonising her.

So now I can commiserate with MPs because I know how it feels to be forced to pay tax.

没有评论:

发表评论